'My family in Wrocław' is a training on Polish education and health systems presented by consultants from WroMigrant. It is especially useful for those who have recently come to Wrocław.
You can learn:
● how to enroll a child in a nursery, secondary or primary school,
● what preparatory classes are and how many you can find in our city,
● how to register a child born in Poland,
● how to use medical care in emergency and in less urgent cases
and many more!
Important! The training will be held in English.
If you would like to:
● skilfully cope with manifestations of hate, exclusion and discrimination in your environment;
● learn something about mediation and effective communication techniques;
● grasp knowledge from the world-known science, culture and sport personalities;
● get the taste of the profession of the future – Diversity and Integration Trainer;
● obtain a grant for the realization of your own project
..and all this in a multi-cultural team...
Who is a diversity trainer?
It's a person who is an expert in shaping positive interactions in a multi-cultural environment and who passes on positive patterns of group cooperation despite differences, becoming a leader in the fight against prejudices and inequalities.
● You live in Wrocław or in the Kobierzyce commune,
● You are between 15 and 18 years old,
● You are interested in multi-cultural experience,
● You have the will and the energy to change the world for better
We are looking for you!
This place allows everyone, regardless of nationality, to participate in creative workshops that offer an insight into various cultures, language courses and clubs, meetings and cultural events, as well as allows to obtain legal assistance in the scope of migration issues.
We encourage younger and older generations to participate! The programme of activities at FOROOM will be updated on an ongoing basis, so that everyone can find something for themselves.
Each of us is a newcomer at some point. Thus, let's meet at the forum! :)
It is located on the first floor of Aleja Bielany, near the central entrance, right next to the dance academy called ”Akademia Tańca ESENS”.