In the night from 20 to 21 May, Helios will invite its viewers back to the cinemas throughout Poland, We will strive to make everyone feel comfortable during film visits, of course, subject to all requirements of hygiene and safety.
Starting from the first day of cinema activities, during standard film projection hours, the cinema-goers will be able to see such hits as:
• „Promising. Young. Woman (best original script)
• „Sound of metal” (best sound, best editing),
• „The Father” with award-winning Anthony Hopkins
• „Minari” (Oscar for the best female supporting actress).
Some pre-premiere shows have also been planned, i.e. the Oscar-winning film in the category of the best international film “Another round” which will be projected during the weekend (22-23 May).
Younger cinema fans will surely enjoy:
• the Academy winner for the best animated movie “Soul”,
• family adventure film „Cats & Dogs 3: Paws Unite”
• Family production "JerryMaya's Detective Agency: The Secret of the Train Robber”.
Since 28 May, subsequent premiere projections will be organized, among others “Cruella” with phenomenal Emma Stone, Polish romantic comedy with football in the background “Second half” or animation for the youngest viewers "Th Croods 2: New Age”.
Since 29 May, the viewers who have been waiting to experience some sport thrills will be able to enjoy the grand finale of the Champion's League on the large screen.
Moreover, during the weekend of 29-30 May and 1 June, we have prepared a bundle of attractions for the youngest viewers, especially for the upcoming Children's Day! Helios follows its tradition of unique cartoon repertoire, various contests and playtime for the whole family.
Popular special film sessions will return to our cinemas in the framework of Women's Cinema and Film Marathon Nights as well as Connoisseur Cinema.
Details of the repertoire may be found here.